1. @psimadethis reveling in the classic style that is Oscar de la Renta
2. @songofstyle shows off her killer street style
3. A quiet, in-between moment for @manrepeller from a week of weather extremes
4. @mbfashionweek celebrates the details in craftsmanship at the Concept Korea show
5. @refinery29 goes in for a cutout closeup at the Catherine Malandrino presentation
6. @glamourmag captures the paint palettes of the makeup team at Proenza Schouler
7. @bof at the Ostwald Helgason presentation
8. @eholmeswsj loves Marimekko too!
9. @mbfashionweek savors the edgy, androgynous pinks in this Clover Canyon ensemble
10. for @bof the front row at Lacoste just might steal the show
I must say, it was hard to stomach day after day of unworthy, too-blurry-to-discern-a-thing Instagrams of fashion week’s runway moments. For an industry brimming with editors, where had all the editing gone? The need for a hash tag along the lines of #holdstill or #frontrowcantfocus needed to be released upon these despicable shots. Photo faux pas!
Yet, scattered throughout this NYFW refuse were some gems: true photojournalistic moments that painted a picture of the whirlwind week. I’ve gathered up my top ten to share here. #decisivemoment